Zebung chemical transfer hoses were developed to be a more flexible chemical hose that could handle 98% of all chemicals including solvents and corrosive liquids for pressure and suction service. These hoses are suitable for tank trucks, barges, ships or storage tank transfer for a variety of chemical materials. The clear UHMW PE tube is mostly inert and will withstand highly corrosive products and avoid contamination through breakdown.
Abrasion and Ozone Resistant
The cover protects the body from stiffening and cracking caused by ozone and UV exposure. It also adds abrasion resistance for extended hose life.
The internal helical wire structure helps prevent kinking.
Multi -Ply Acid Discharge Hose
Designed to handle most of the common acids and alkali solutions under pressure.
Multi-Ply Acid Suction Hose
This hose features a high-tensile textile cord with wire helix to prevent collapse under vacuum conditions.
Recommended Cleaning of Chemical Hose
1. Drain the hose after each use.
2. Flush with water or other neutralizing cleaning solution.
3. Properly dispose of drained fluid and cleaning waste.
4. Between uses, store the hose in a clean, dry environment away from sunlight.
5. Avoid cross contamination. Dedicate a hose to handle a specific chemical.