Installed on the ship's side, tanker rail floating hose is designed for connecting with pipeline end manifolds (PLEMs) of a floating production storage offloading (FPSO) unit.
Tanker Rail Floating Hose Testing
During the production, the marine floating hose can be tested according to either the GMPHOM 2009 quality standards or the standards specified by the customer, ensuring high safety and performance of marine hoses for using in the marine environment.
1. Floating hoses available with single and double carcass design
2. Rated working pressure: 21 bar
3. Minimum reserve buoyancy: 20% or as requested
4. Electrical continuity: electrically discontinuous
5. The tanker rail floating hose comes with a reliable and efficient leak detection and indication system. The detector will quickly respond to the leak after detecting the damage of main carcass. In this case, the operator can remove the damaged hose in a quick manner. This greatly reduces economic loss and impact on marine environment.
| Inner Diameter
| Weight in Air Empty
| Outside Diameter
| Min. Bending Radius
Note: Specifications can be made upon request.