The marine floating hose is specially designed for delivering, handling, storage or transferring crude oil and liquid petroleum products between loading and unloading vessels at offshore mooring systems.
Floating Hose Testing
During the production, the marine floating hose can be tested according to either the GMPHOM 2009 quality standards or the standards specified by the customer, ensuring high safety and performance of marine hoses for using in the marine environment.
1. Floating marine hose features independent PE foam layer to prevent water absorption.
2. The outer cover made using rubber compound provides high resistance to UV, corrosion, and wear.
3. Compact hose construction offers easy installation and little maintenance.
4. Can be designed with steel flanges.
5. Floating hoses available with single and double carcass design
6. Rated working pressure: 15, 19 or 21 bar
7. Safety factor: 5:1
8. Minimum reserve buoyancy: 20% or as requested
9. Electrical continuity: discontinuous or as requested
10. The offshore marine hose comes with a reliable and efficient leak detection and indication system. The detector will quickly respond to the leak after detecting the damage of primary carcass. In this case, the operator can remove the damaged hose in a quick manner. This greatly reduces economic loss and impact on marine environment.
(Following data set under rated working pressure of 15, 19 or 21 bar)
| Weight in Air Empty
| Outside Diameter
| Min. Bending Radius
Note: Specifications can be made upon request.