One end reinforced half floating hose is used for connecting with the single point mooring buoy system or CALM (catenary anchor leg mooring) buoy system to transport crude oil and petroleum fluids between FPSO and tanker.
Half Floating Hose Testing
During the production, the marine floating hose can be tested according to either the GMPHOM 2009 quality standards or the standards specified by the customer, ensuring high safety and performance of marine hoses for using in the marine environment.
1. Specially designed to connect with the pipeline system of a floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) unit
2. Floating hoses available with single and double carcass design
3. Rated working pressure: 21 bar
4. Minimum reserve buoyancy: 20% or as requested
5. Electrical continuity: discontinuous or as requested
6. The one end reinforced half floating hose comes with a reliable and efficient leak detection and indication system. The detector will quickly respond to the leak after detecting the damage of first carcass. In this case, the operator can remove the damaged hose in a quick manner. This greatly reduces economic loss and impact on marine environment.
(Following data set under rated working pressure of 15, 19 or 21 bar)
| Inner diameter
| Weight in Air Empty
| Outside Diameter
| Min. Bending Radius
Note: Specifications can be made upon request.