Our floating dredge hoses are intended for port and dock discharging of seawater, silt, sand and other dredging applications. They are commonly used in part of the construction process of docks and ports.
1. The outer cover is made from a rubber compound that is highly resistant against weathering, UV and Ozone.
2. Wear indicator layers can be implemented in the dredge hoses which transport abrasive media.
3. A single foam floating layer prevents water absorption. The hose emergence above the water is not less than 20% of the total volume.
4. Inner layer: high quality, excellent abrasion resistant rubber.
5. Custom flanges available.
6. Bending angle: in working conditions, the bending angle is from 0° to 45°.
7. Working temperature range: -25℃ to 80℃
8. Safety factor: 4:1
We can supply a wide range of floating and submarine (non-float) rubber flexible hoses. Internal diameter (ID) options include, 35"(900 mm), 20"(500 mm), 16"(400 mm), 12"(300 mm), 10"(250 mm), 8"(200 mm) to 6"(150 mm). Other diameters and special requirements can also be supplied upon request and availability.
|Size||I. D.||W.P.||Tube Thickness ≥ mm||Cover Thickness ≥ mm||Length|
Note: ID900mm & 1200mm, other parameters are available upon request.