Our dredge hose line includes floating dredge hoses, discharge dredge hoses, suction hoses and armored hoses.
1. Hoses can be supplied in bore diameters from150 mm(6") up to900mm(36"), or larger upon request
2. Available in lengths up to11.8 m
3. Suitable for working pressures up to 30 bar
4. Available in either floating or submarine designs
5. Complementary sleeve designs suitable for suction or discharge service
6. Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 quality standards (latest edition)
The synthetic rubber used for the lining of the hoses achieves maximum adhesion that is resistant to corrosion and damage during use.
Multiple layers of high tensile strength reinforcement materials help prevent fatigue and physical damage, while maintaining flexibility. Fully embedded steel wire coils are incorporated prevent kinking and crushing.
The outer cover of the rubber hose is resistant to abrasion and wear caused by sea water and oil exposure. It features a bright orange spiral stripe coated in tough bright orange polyurethane.
The dredge hose features light weight, high strength and flexibility. It is abrasion resistant, corrosion resistant, ultraviolet resistant and anti-aging. This marine hose can be connected directly through the flange. The transmission efficiency is higher than that of the steel tube by 20%-30% because of its friction coefficient. It can be used for a long term installation in water or on land.
The dredge hose is used for the engineering of waterway clean-ups, dredging, pumping sand, land reclamation, port expansion, and other mud or mortar conveying operations.