Our OCIMF offshore marine hoses are produced according to OCIMF (Oil Companies International Marine Forum) standards. We specialize in the manufacturing and supply of marine and oil hoses with single and double carcass designs for floating hoses and submarine hoses.
We are currently developing double carcass floating hoses, and double carcass submarine hoses with leak detection devices.
1. These hoses are suitable for transporting crude oil and liquid petroleum products. They feature a working temperature range from -20℃ to 82℃, the content of aromatic hydrocarbon in crude oil should not exceed 50%. Used for oil delivering between tanker and tanker, tanker and an offshore oilfield, tanker and yard, also used in submarine oil delivery .
2. Rated working pressure is more than 15 bar, and it can be customized for 19 bar and 21 bar ratings according to customer requirements.
3. The inner layer of the marine hose is designed for a flow rate of 21m/s. If the flow rate is more than 21m/s, the hose has to be customized to accommodate the increased load.
4. The length of offshore marine hose is provided with 10.7m and 12.2m, the tanker hose is offered at the length of 9.1m.
5. The length tolerance of the hose is 1% of the standard length, the permanent elongation should not exceed 0.7%, and the provisional elongation should not exceed 2.5%.